Small Animal Vet– Ballygawley Veterinary Centre, Dungannon, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a small animal vet to join our friendly 5 Vet team at Ballygawley Veterinary Centre in Dungannon, Northern Ireland.
This is a part-time role of 2-3 days per week and you would be working within a supportive team.
The ideal candidate must possess good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team. We are a forward-thinking practice who are continually striving to give first-class service to our clients and their pets. Our experienced staff have always provided a welcoming and supportive environment in which to work.
County Tyrone is a great location for outdoor enthusiasts and some of the outdoor activities affiliated with the area are as unique and fascinating as the beautiful wildlife – bog snorkelling anyone?
Ballygawley Veterinary Centre is part of the CVS Group, and offers a competitive salary depending on experience. You will receive a comprehensive range of CVS benefits, as well as the support of a wider network of practices and experienced colleagues within the group.
Benefits include (pro rata):
- Additional professional development will be fully supported and encouraged alongside continued CVS support and training, CPD budget, certificates supported
- 6 weeks holiday plus our buy and sell holiday scheme
- Attractive salary DOE and practice bonus scheme
- Pension, sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Relocation Packages available
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
To apply online please click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter or to arrange an informal chat, please call or text Laura on 0788 037 4377.