Are you looking for a practice that allows you to develop your Nursing skills?
Would you love to work within a team that is as passionate about animal care as you are?
We have a great opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team here at Clarendon House.
Our Nursing team are incredibly well supported and we are encouraged to pursue our own areas of interest and develop our skills across all aspects of veterinary nursing. Progression is important to us within our clinics, so if you have an idea of where you see your career going please let us know and we can put a plan in place to help you achieve this!
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week with a mix of early and late shifts and 1:7 full weekends with generous time back in lieu for this. We will also welcome applications from candidates considering reduced amount of hours per week.
In return, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary negotiated dependent on your skills & experience
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Access to our Sharesave scheme – purchase shares in our business
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions, over 300 across CVS.
- Industry leading enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- All of your professional fees covered
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- A range of other benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme, Perkbox, Gymflex and more!
So, if you're looking for a position that will allow you to do what you do best, and a team that will support you and each other, please get in touch with us! Or for an informal chat please contact Emily from our recruitment team on 07500 064156