Small Animal + Equine Vet required at Oaklands Veterinary Centre, Yarm, North Yorkshire
Are you a mixed vet looking to join an expanding team?
Do you enjoy working with both a small animal and equine caseload?
We require an enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated vet to join our expanding team - recent graduates considered. We are a highly respected RCVS accredited hospital facility based in beautiful North Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will be a real ‘people' person who values being part of a team with a drive to deliver high quality care.
Oaklands offers a unique working rota which provides excellent work-life balance,
We are a 12 vet team who enjoy working closely together and have a longstanding reputation for providing excellent veterinary care.
Benefits and Package Include
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Professional memberships (RCVS & VDS)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme. For every year you work for CVS you now get an additional days holiday, up to a maximum of 5 days (40 hours), so the maximum holiday entitlement, with the holiday purchase option, is now 8 weeks.
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- CPD allowance
- Workplace pension scheme
- Discounted pet treatments
To find out more please contact Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org in practice. To apply, click the 'Apply Now' button.