At Silverton Veterinary Surgery, we are a small, friendly and professional team providing the highest level of veterinary care and specialising in dogs, cats and rabbits. Our friendly, welcoming practice is staffed by a small committed team of 9 Vets, 9 RVN's, 4 SVN/PCA's and our amazing support team. We are lucky to have an experienced team that have a range of specialisms from Dentistry and Oral Surgery to our AVP Nurse in anaesthesia.
Our team work across our 3 sites and strive to give the utmost care and treatment to all pets. A supportive practice we are happy to support you through your certificate. We welcome flexible working and are happy to consider both full time and part time applicants. Our full time shifts are 9am-5:30pm or 10:30am-7pm over 4 or 5 days depending on your preference. Working days and hours can be discussed, we value your passion and drive!
We will ask you to join the 1:6 Saturday rota however there are no OOH. You will mainly be based at Paignton with time also spent at our other sites as and when required.
All the mod cons available; laparoscopy, endoscopy, dental x-ray, ultrasound, digital x-rays as well as the opportunity to work with a fun friendly team set in a beautiful location, close to the sea!
As our newest team member you will also receive the following benefits:
- A competitive salary banding of £31,000-£50,000 that is negotiable dependant on your experience + bonus
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 working Visa
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- VDS and RCVS fees covered
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent colleague discount on pet treatments and products, including free consults
- Access to First Aid for Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions across CVS and 300 trained CVS colleagues in this role.
- Opportunity to join our industry leading ShareSave scheme and share in the success of our business
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex and more!
For further details click 'Apply Now' and someone will be in touch soon!