Are you a Small Animal Vet looking for a new adventure? Want to work in a practice with an enthusiastic and driven team, who care and look out for each other…and regularly socialise (covid permitting)? Our experienced Alnorthumbria team are already looking forward to welcoming their next new Vet.
New grad Vets as well as experienced Vets are welcome to apply. Our salary ranges from £31k to £54k DOE. Relocation packages available, Visa costs fully supported. CPD and excellent benefits package on offer. Flexible on part or full time options, tell us what works for you!
You will enjoy working in the beautiful Northumberland that is blessed with beautiful beaches and hills. Full of history (over 70 castles, a few currently occupied by film crews), not far from the buzzing Newcastle city centre and plenty of outdoor pursuits (including surfing!!).
We are a genuinely progressive practice with a varied and interesting case load, whether medicine, surgery or ECC is your thing you'll find it here. Further qualifications are encouraged and there are plenty of toys to allow for good work-ups.
We have a variety of branches to work from and are able to offer a working life to suit individuals rather than ‘one size fits all'.
Our benefits package includes:
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Funded, supported and encouraged CPD
- Require a Visa? Visa costs fully supported. We will apply for Visas as part of our on-boarding process.
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave per year plus Bank Holidays (with our buy sell holiday scheme)
- An extra days annual leave for each year of service (up to 5 days)
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave
- You can also get a slice of the profits by joining our Sharesave scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are our strongest asset and your health & wellbeing matter!
- Discounted pet products and services
- Access to Perkbox offering entertainment, travel and retail discounts
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
To enquire informally please TEXT Lisa on 07901 223 740. To apply via our on line portal, please click ‘Apply Now' where we will be in touch!