Would you like to work in a beautiful part of the world with great equipment, supportive colleagues and loyal clients?
Starting salary of up to £50k plus benefits and bonus.
Market Hall Vets are located on the doorstep of the Pembrokeshire coastline. We have been at the heart of the community for over 40 years here in Pembrokeshire & Carmarthenshire. Our team of 6 vets values team work and this is exemplified by their willingness to support each other and discuss cases.
This is a full time role over 4.5 days per week with 1:3 Saturday mornings, with time back in lieu. Part time applicants are very welcome.
The role will be rota'd between the main site In St Clears and the branch surgery in Kilgetty. Work life balance is paramount, Pembrokeshire is an ideal place to achieve this! We are very lucky to have access to beautiful local countryside, home to the coast national park which occupies over a third of the county, an amazing place to live, work and rest.
You will be supported by our amazing team of Vets, Nurses, Receptionists and Practice Manager. Two of our vets are currently undertaking certificates in medicine and we would very much welcome anyone looking to study more themselves. We have a varied caseload and thoroughly enjoy supporting personal development.
- 4.5 days per week (part time can be discussed too)
- No OOH
- 1:3 Saturday mornings
You will also enjoy access to our benefits package which includes:
- An attractive salary
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Access to the company share-save scheme and individual bonus scheme (based on personal productivity)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 working Visa
- Cycle to work scheme and subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Access to Perkbox
- Pet treatment and product discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to First Aid for Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions across CVS and 300 trained CVS colleagues in this role.
Please click apply now to include your CV and covering letter or for an informal chat please call, text or whatsapp Amy from the recruitment team on 07557 822 942.