Would you like a role in a bustling branch surgery where you have support from a large hospital nearby meaning there is no overnight OOH?
Up to £50,000 plus benefits and bonus.
Rosemullion Vets, Helston, are looking for an experienced vet to join the team following the imminent retirement of a cherished team member. Helston is a busy branch of Rosemullion, day to day there are 2 vets consulting and 1 vet operating with the support of 5 RVNs, SVNS, PCAS and 5 receptionists.
Helston is a very well equipped purpose built practice with separate cat and dog kennels, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound machine and an in-house laboratory. We see a large variety of cases and we get great support as well as being able to refer (exotics, ophthalmology, surgery) to our hospital based in Falmouth.
What would an ideal new team member look like?
- 3 years+ experience
- Values high clinical standards and confident with first opinion consults and surgery
- Has a desire to continue to progress their clinical knowledge and share their learning with the team
- Forward thinking and progressive
- Full and Part Time will be considered
What are the additional benefits?
- An attractive salary
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Access to the company share-save scheme and individual bonus scheme (based on personal productivity)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 working Visa
- Cycle to work scheme and subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Access to Perkbox
- Pet treatment and product discounts
Please click "Apply now" to include your CV and covering letter or for an informal chat please call, text or WhatsApp Amy from the recruitment team on 07557 822 942.