Would you like to work in an outstanding Veterinary Hospital? Are you an ambitious Veterinary Surgeon looking for someone to flourish? Would you like to earn up to £50k with no OOH?
Carmarthen Veterinary Centre are looking for a new Vet Surgeon to join their team. Based in a purpose built, award winning hospital you would be part of a team of 10 small animal vets, one of which is a certificate holder. Having a varied case load including complexed soft tissue surgery and orthopaedic surgery.
Our hospital has excellent on site facilities including, imaging suite, dental suite, lab, ECG, laser therapy, laparoscopic kit, a large prep area with 3 theatre's and separate dog and cat wards.
Working either part or full time to suit your requirements, with only a 1 in 6 weekend rota. No nights on call as we have a dedicated MiNight service. Fully funded CPD, and some very interesting cases working here at Carmarthen Veterinary Hospital.
In exchange for your hard work we will offer you a competitive salary based on your experience, along with our reward package which includes:
- An attractive salary of up to £50k (depending on experience)
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Access to the company share-save scheme and individual bonus scheme (based on personal productivity)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Cycle to work scheme and subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Access to Perkbox
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to First Aid for Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions across CVS and 300 trained CVS colleagues in this role.
- Pet treatment and product discounts
Please click apply now to include your CV and covering letter or for an informal chat please call, text or whatsapp Amy from the recruitment team on 07557 822 942.