Are you a Small Animal Vet, early in your career, looking for a varied case load, supportive practice and experienced team?
No OOH. 4 Day Working Week. Competitive Salary & Benefits Package. Interesting caseload of work - AVP Zoo Med, Cardiology Scanning and soon Ophthalmology!
Our practices are set in the Shropshire market towns, with beautiful countryside, excellent walks and cycling and just 23 miles from Hereford and over an hour to Birmingham.
Here at Severn Edge we are looking for a Small Animal Vet to join our team working at our Cleobury Mortimer and Bewdley sites.
You will be working alongside an experienced team which includes certificate holders in Medicine, AVP Zoo Med, Cardiology Scanning (with all the equipment!) and soon Ophthalmology. Due to our wide range of expertise we are a busy proactive group, we pride ourselves on the service we are able to provide. You will have the opportunity to carry out ops and consults and work up cases.
Our rota allows good work-life balance with a 4 day week and a share of Saturday mornings, with no bank holiday or OOH's cover required.
Part-time hours can be considered. Would consider a new graduate.
What we offer in return:
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Bonus Scheme
- Holidays: Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Share save scheme
- Auto enroll pension
- Paid RCVS and VDS registration
- Generous CPD allowances
- Industry leading maternity and paternity packages
- Gym flex discounts at participating gyms
- Discounted pet treatments and products
Would you like to join our team? If so, please click "Apply Now" and we will be in touch with you shortly alternatively give Emily a call or text on 07500 064185