Castle Veterinary Surgeons, based in Co Durham are looking forward to welcoming a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our extremely friendly, experienced and supportive teams in Barnard Castle and Bishop Auckland.
The main surgery at Barnard Castle is in a lovely rural market town, however, close to good transport links and the cities of Durham and Newcastle. The Lake District is easily visited via a very scenic trip over the A66.
We are looking for a confident RVN to work across both sites. We can consider full or part time hours of between 24 and 38.75 hours per week, with weekends on a 1:7 rota.
We are a friendly and supportive practice. We pride ourselves on our great relationship with our clients and our high level of patient care and you will be key to developing and maintaining this.
You will receive an attractive salary DOE pro rata and range of benefits which will include:
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Paid professional fees
- CPD encouraged
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions, over 300 across CVS
- Staff Discount Scheme
- A range of other employment benefits such as Perkbox, Sharesave scheme and much more!
For a confidential and informal chat about this role text/call Laura on 0788 037 4377 or to submit an application please click Apply Now and upload your CV.