Due to expansion an exciting opportunity has become available for a Small Animal Vet to join our growing Vet team at Robert Jones Vets. Our highly skilled team of veterinary surgeons and nurses are dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service and care to our clients and their pets.
We are a first opinion small animal practice based in the buzzing seaside town of Blackpool, Lancashire, which has great motorway links making it easy to commute and travel to other parts of the UK. The stunning Lake District National Park is less than an hours' drive away, with unlimited options for hiking, cycling, climbing etc... making this a haven for outdoor enthusiasts!
This position would suit a small animal vet, who is capable and confident of working some sole charge and who possesses good communication skills. You will have a team player mentality and a passion to deliver excellent care and client service.
The role is 30 hours per week (working days to be discussed) and will include 1 in 3 Saturdays - full-time hours can also be accommodated. We are a busy practice, with a varied small animal caseload, which would suit someone who possesses good/confident surgical skills.
In return, we will offer you the following generous package (pro rata):
- Competitive salary DOE
- Practice bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions, over 300 across CVS
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Relocation packages can be considered
- Visa sponsorship available and fully funded
- CPD funded and fully encouraged
- RCVS membership and VDS cover paid
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Company pension scheme - auto enrolment and hassle free!
- Discounted pet products and services
- Company Sharesave scheme
- A range of other flexible benefits such as cycle to work scheme, gymflex, Perkbox and more...
If you share our passion for delivering exceptional client and patient care, are extremely motivated at the thought of working in a progressive practice alongside our experienced team, then we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about this fantastic role and what we have to offer please e-mail Phyllis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Laura on 07880 374377. Alternatively, to submit an online application please click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter.