Batchelor Davidson and Watson Vets based in the vibrant city of Edinburgh, offer an ophthalmology referral service to central Scotland and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced ophthalmologist to lead our ophthalmology service working alongside a team of first opinion practitioners and a wider support team within our group. We can support relocation costs for candidates looking to move to the area. Visa costs are fully supported and are offering a very generous salary and benefits package.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to lead and manage your own clinical caseload at an establish referral clinic.
We are invested in continuously improving clinical standards and pride ourselves in giving the best possible care to our patients and clients alike.
We offer a generous salary package, four day week and enhanced CPD budget as well as other benefits.
- A competitive salary, benefits package & Relocation allowance for candidates moving to the area
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay offering 10 weeks of full pay and 10 weeks of half pay
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Pension Scheme
- CVS Share Save Scheme
- CPD is funded and actively encouraged
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Perkbox, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Other benefits include cycle to work scheme & reduced gym membership
For an informal chat please contact our Practice Director Lisa McColl on 07769160490 or email email@example.com
To find out more and register your interest you can also TEXT Lisa Dochety in our recruitment team on 07901 223 740. To apply via our on line portal please click Apply Now