Small Animal Vet – Torbridge Vet Group - Bideford, Devon – 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
Due to expansion we have created a new position for a Vet looking for a role that offers true flexibility and a great work/life balance.
We are looking for a Vet to join our daytime team working on a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off basis.
We are looking for a Vet confident with routine surgical procedures and that is capable of sole charge working as required.
We are a skilled team of 11 veterinary surgeons with a large variety of certificate holders including surgery, medicine, emergency and critical care, multiple AVP holders and an amazingly supportive and nursing team.
Bideford is a historic port town on the estuary of the River Torridge in north Devon, south-west England. It is the main town of the Torridge local government district. Incredibly beautiful beaches nearby perfect for surfing or leisurely walks and home to our superb practice, Torbridge Vet Group!
As well as enjoying our modern facilities, we are extremely well equipped with dental x-ray, endoscopy, diathermy, digital x-ray, ultrasound and a visiting cardiologist. We have a varied caseload and the team thoroughly enjoy sharing their knowledge so you will gain invaluable experience.
Your benefits package will include:
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Access to the company share-save scheme and individual bonus scheme (based on personal productivity)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Cycle to work scheme and subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Access to Perkbox
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to First Aid for Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions across CVS and 300 trained CVS colleagues in this role.
- Pet treatment and product discounts
Does this sound like the practice for you? If it does please click “Apply Now” or whatsapp Amy from the Recruitment team on 07557 822 942