Here at Haydon Veterinary Centre we are looking for a Clinical Director to join our team. This job requires a candidate who will have complete responsibility for running the practice. We are looking for a candidate who is prepared to do weekend work and be on call week nights. The candidate's shift pattern will be their own responsibility but the incumbent works 4 days per week.
We are a friendly practice that focuses on the care of small animals at our purpose built premises on the outskirts of Bridport. We have a fully equipped ambulance and all modern facilities available with access to in-house blood analysis. We also offer a 24-hour service to provide clients and their pets with around the clock care
We have certificate holders in medicine and surgery. We also do laparoscopic surgery and have an operating microscope. We have a well-equipped laboratory and we have a top of the range ultrasound and digital radiography.
Our practice currently has 3 Vets, 5 Nurses and 5 support staff.
The successful applicant will be qualified and registered with the RCVS. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, positive and organised with good communication skills. You will be a supportive team player with a high standard of patient care.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
• Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
• CPD paid days and allowance
• L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Company bonus scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• BVA Membership paid
• VDS cover
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Service-related company sick pay
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please quote BH4376 when applying for this role.
To submit your application click the apply button.