An amazing opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and experienced vet to lead our friendly team at our Syston practice in Leicester.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to “take ownership” and really make this practice their own and drive this practice to make it the heart of the community.
The ideal candidate will have sound clinical skills and will enjoy being in a small team. You will have the ambition to help develop the practice further.
You will be confident working sole charge however you will have the support of our 24h hospital in Birstall, Leicester and all the other practices in the region. In return we will provide an excellent career progression with fantastic packages (see below). We provide all of this whilst you continue to develop your career and get the most job satisfaction.
The rota is 4 weekdays 9am-7pm at Syston, and one in six weekends at the Birstall hospital, both Saturday and Sunday 9-7. The weekend work is alongside another vet during all of your shifts.
- Excellent package available including:
- Package £55,000 to £65,000 dependent on experience
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 4 day working week
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities: Partner With Us | Own or Sell Your Practice | Medivet Careers
We also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Medivet Syston is a lovely practice which is ready for someone to progress forward. They have friendly clients and lots of scope and potential to become a thriving practice.