Registered Veterinary Nurse – Permanent & Fixed Term opportunities available - Batchelor Davidson & Watson, Edinburgh. Starting salary from £22k per annum.
Are you a Nurse studying and in your final year? Waiting on OSCES? We would still love to hear from you!
Are you looking for a role with a good work/life balance, with no OOH's? The opportunity to work with an experienced team who pull together and support each other? Perhaps you are a locum RVN looking for a fixed term opportunity offering job security?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated RVN to join our team of four nurses, patient care assistant, student vet nurse and five vets, in the vibrant city of Edinburgh.
Here at Batchelor Davidson & Watson we are invested in continuously improving clinical practice. You will have opportunities to conduct nursing consultations, nurse hospitalised day patients and surgical patients among other nursing duties. We are a first opinion and ophthalmology referral practice.
Part & Full time options can be discussed. This role will involve working 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Our rewards package includes:
- Additional professional development is fully supported and encouraged
- Holidays: Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay!
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Pension, Sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Relocation Packages available
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme.
For an informal chat about this role text/call Lisa on 07901 223 740 or to submit an online application, click Apply Now