Medivet are a community of passionate veterinary professionals committed to providing truly exceptional care. We’re set on building something extraordinary: creating the most forward-thinking and innovative place in the veterinary industry.
We’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how we work.
We provide ongoing support to our teams, both in practice, online and through our dedicated training centre. This empowers you to get the very best from our advanced equipment while being on your journey to veterinary excellence.
All staff are supported by their line manager in practice and Area Manager and Regional Director.
We have an exciting opportunity for a day-time veterinary surgeon who ideally holds a medical certificate or is working towards one already.
Our purpose-built practice in Quarrington is set in the scenic location of Sleaford, in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside, half way between Lincoln and Peterborough.
We are developing the practice to become the 24 hour hub hospital for the Lincolnshire Medivet practices and we we are looking for vets to help us develop the team, drive the practice forwards and to continue to provide gold-standard clinical care.
Part-time and full-time candidates will be considered for this position.
Branch Partnership available.
- Salary up to £80000, depending on experience.
- CPD allowance of £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave per annum.
- RCVS, VDS, BVA fees paid.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Certificate opportunities paid for by us.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum.
- 4 weeks sabbatical for every 5-year service.
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance programme.
- Long service awards.
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay.
- A 'pet-ernity' day to welcome a new pet to your family.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK. With current Covid19 regulations we will offer relocation and quarantine support entering the UK.