We are looking for a dedicated and driven Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team at Metheringham.
This is a full time permanent position, covering 40 hours per week however part time can be discussed. You will also be part of a weekend rota, covering 1:4 weekends.
You will be able to work on your own or as part of a team and to be able to use your own initiative. You’ll have a friendly and positive attitude and want to progress and expand your knowledge and skills further. This position provides you with the opportunity to develop nursing clinics and use your initiative to promote new ideas. You may be asked to help support the branches to Metheringham which are Branston, Ruskington and Waddington for nurse consultations.
The practice has a good caseload both medical and surgical. You will help support SVN's, PCA's and CCA's within the team. Nurse clinics run on a daily basis which you will help with and there is an opportunity to be a clinical coach supporting SVN's within the region. We encourage and fully support further development including certificates, if desired.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary - £21,330 - 24,565 as a full time position.
- CPD allowance plus 2 days paid leave.
- Access to a large amount of in-house CPD.
- RCVS and VDS fees paid.
- 25 days pro rata paid annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Ongoing training and fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Hapibenefits - Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available.
- Eye care and childcare vouchers available.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- Employee recognition.
- Peternity leave - a day off to introduce your new puppy or kitten into your home.
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance.
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to help our Medivet family members achieve their goals.