Due to continued growth we are pleased to offer a new opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our passionate and friendly team at Hedge End Vets4Pets which is located in the county of Hampshire.
Hedge End is only 6 miles away from central Southampton and Hedge End itself is an area of family residential homes, a strong retail offering which attracts people from a wide area and there is easy access to coastal and rural areas.
Hedge End Vets4Pets is RCVS accredited and a very well equipped small animal veterinary practice with airy conditioned consulting rooms and theatre. It has separate cats and dogs wards and an isolation ward. Our practice provides ultrasound, digital x-ray and offers a fully equipped in house laboratory including Procyte Dx and Catalyst Dx blood test machine.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon who would enjoy a small animal case load and who already has experience from first opinion practice and feels comfortable consulting with clients and confident in routine surgery.
Whilst you will get the chance to work autonomously with some sole charge and have the clinical freedom to treat your patients as you need, you can also benefit from working as part of an experienced and friendly team.
Flexible Full time and part time packages are available for the right applicants. For those aiming for career progression we will encourage and support certificates.
• High standard of employment and veterinary clinical practice.
• Interesting clinical cases, great support, freedom in clinical work and no burden in the case of financial goals.
• 5 weeks holiday
• CPD paid
• Membership fees RCVS / VDS / BVA paid
• Rota includes 1 in 3 Saturdays and no Sundays and no OOH, Vets Now take all calls/new cases from 7pm on weekdays and from 12pm on Saturdays.
• Signing on bonus (direct candidates only)
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
To submit your application click the apply button.