Are you a Registered Veterinary Nurse?
Do you thrive on a busy, interesting caseload?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for to come and work in a friendly and well established practice, Medivet Boston.
You must have the desire to deliver outstanding client and patient care and enjoy working in a supportive working environment. You’ll have a friendly and positive attitude and want to progress and expand your knowledge and skills further. We encourage and fully support further development including certificates, if desired. If you have a particular interest we are also happy to discuss to see how we can help support your continued professional growth.
You will be helping a well established team with general duties such as assisting veterinary surgeons with their medical and surgical duties including monitoring of anaesthesia, assistance with handling of patients, nurse consultations, overall responsibility for nursing of in-patients under the direction of the veterinary surgeon, client care on all aspects of the work at the branch. You will also have an opportunity to take part in minor procedures if you desire. There is an opportunity to take accountability for pet insurance which will involve completing insurance forms and liaising with clients with their policies should you have a particular interest in this.
This is a permanent, part-time role.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary - £12,798 - £14739 (based on a 3 day week)
- CPD allowance plus 2 days paid leave.
- Access to a large amount of in-house CPD.
- RCVS and VDS fees paid.
- 25 days pro rata paid annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Ongoing training and fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Hapibenefits - Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available.
- Eye care and childcare vouchers available.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- Employee recognition.
- Peternity leave - a day off to introduce your new puppy or kitten into your home.
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance.
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to helping our Medivet family members achieve their goals.