Registered Veterinary Nurse –Edinburgh and East Lothian, Scotland
We currently have an opportunity for an additional Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our friendly, committed and supportive practice. The role is to cover both our practices at Animac Vets, Edinburgh and Village Vets, East Lothian. The job is for 40 hours per week and 1-in-3 Saturday mornings, 8.30-12.30. There is no OOH. Varied duties including ward and theatre nursing, laboratory work, nurse clinics and reception duties. Driving Licence Essential.
Animac and Village Vets are part of Galedin Veterinary who offer a competitive benefits package, in addition to salary and allowances. These are non-contractual and include:
- Competitive annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Generous continuing professional development (CPD) allowance
- Corporate discounts on goods and services
- Staff discount
- Membership subscriptions funded
- Life cover
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension
- Bike to work scheme
Closing Date: August 31st, 2021.
To submit your application click the apply button.