An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Director to join our team here at Crown House Vets, Rochdale!
You will be responsible for the day to day running of a busy practice. This will include clinical duties working alongside fellow vets, but also administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the practice. This role requires 40 hours to be worked through the week, but there is some flexibility as to how this is worked. There is no out of hours work, but the role would involve working 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
We are a busy first opinion practice at the foot of the Pennines. We are ideally placed to escape it all to the countryside, but if you fancy a trip into Manchester or Leeds, they are close by.
We are a 2 branch practice with the usual toys. The branch surgery has dental x-ray.
About the Team and Culture
We have a team of 3 vets that you will be joining who are supported by a team of 7 exceptional RVNs and 3 support staff. One of our vets has a certificate in radiography and also has an interest in dental work and orthopedics. We are looking for someone to complement our first opinion team.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced vet, with some history of management although training is provided. Ability to work under local pressures to manage the team, but also be able to meet with management to support the continued success of the practice.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
· Up to £5000 relocation allowance and up to £1500 welcome bonus
· Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
· CPD paid days and allowance
· L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
· Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
· Company bonus scheme
· Private Medical Insurance
· BVA Membership paid
· VDS cover
· Birthday leave
· Discounted veterinary fees
· Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Service-related company sick pay
· Sponsorship for overseas employees
· Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
· Relocation packages
· Career progression opportunities
· Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please use BH4309 as a reference when applying for this role.
To submit your application click the apply button.