Fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and forward-thinking multisite practice in Manchester.
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing practice with big plans for expansion and improvement in all areas has just come up in Manchester. This 10-Vet practice is looking for a friendly and dedicated Veterinary Surgeon who wants to be part of a welcoming and experienced team. With plans to expand their practices in both space and number of Vets, now is an exciting time to join as they seek to improve on their already excellent reputation to become one of the leading practices in the area. This position is perfect for someone who perhaps feels as though they have reached as far as they can go in their current practice and wants to advance their career. With a varied and active caseload, you'll get chance to develop your skills and expertise in all aspects of small animal work, and this can be supported with funding to complete a certificate in your chosen area if you wish (80% of the existing vet team either have, or are working towards, a certificate in areas ranging from feline medicine to orthopaedics).
The practice has 4 sites, all situated just a short drive from one another, each equipped with excellent facilities including: digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopes, soft tissue and orthopaedic surgical equipment, up-to-date anaesthetic machines, monitoring systems and much more. A supportive team of nurses, receptionists and management are also in place to make your job as a vet easier.
To be considered for this role, you will need a minimum of 12 months experience in small animal work and enjoy working as part of a dedicated team of veterinary professionals who strive to provide the best care to their patients and their owners. In return, you will benefit from an excellent work-life balance, with a 4-day week, no out of hours or emergency cover, and a good weekend rota. You will also receive a competitive salary in recognition of previous experience, as well as support and funding towards CPD and certificate study.
If this sound like the kind of role you might be interested in, simply apply below or contact us for more details.
- Forward thinking 1st opinion practice in Manchester
- 4-sites all situated within a short drive of each other
- Excellent facilities including digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopes, soft tissue and surgical equipment, up-to-date anaesthetic machines, monitoring systems and much more
- 10 vet team with multiple certificate holders
- Dedicated team of nurses, animal care assistants and receptionists
- Plans to expand and improve
- 4-day week
- No OOH
- 1-in-8 weekends
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + BH
- CPD and certificates funded and supported
- Other company benefits: company pension, sick pay, healthcare etc
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must be registered with the RCVS to practice in the UK
- You must have a minimum of 12 months experience in small animal work
- You will enjoy working as part of a team and be passionate about providing the highest level of care to your patients and their owners
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.