The role would include involvement in all aspects of nursing, rotating theatre, in-patient care, and clinics with any specific areas of interest actively encouraged. We are an RCVS accredited practice and participate in clinical coaching for veterinary nursing students.
Hours can be full time or part time and we will consider flexible working patterns. Salary £25,000 negotiable depending on experience..
We are a 100% SA single site practice located twenty minutes from Glasgow and 40 minutes from Edinburgh, we are a training practice and RCVS accredited at general level and we currently are a 5 Vet practice with 4 RVN’s and 5 Receptionists.
The ideal candidate will be RCVS registered. In addition to your excellent clinical and communication skills, you will need to be a people-oriented person, who is willing to support and guide your colleagues.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• Increasing holiday based on length of service
• CPD paid days and allowance
• L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Enhanced family friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Birthday leave
• RCVS Membership paid
• VDS cover
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Service related company sick pay
• Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please apply now.