Your next Adventure starts here!! We have a great opportunity for a Small Animal Vet to join our team at Miller & Swann, based in Elgin, Scotland. Visa costs supported and Relocation packages available, Salary range £38k to £58k per annum DOE. Competitive benefits package and working in the most amazing place full of adventure!
Elgin is a beauty spot surrounded by spectacular beaches, mountains and huge forests. It is also blessed with a microclimate that is as dry as Cornwall, so blue skies and sunshine is the norm making it the ideal place for people who love the outdoors. Just an hour away, is the Cairngorm Mountain Range which hosts two ski resorts and all the mountaineering you need! Inverness airport is just 45 min away which makes it easy to fly to your CPD but also be aware, you will have a lot of family and friends who will want to visit for a holiday every year!
Miller and Swann Veterinary Surgeons is a 5 Vet 100% small animal practice. We are supported by 4 highly experienced Nurses, a Head Nurse and fantastic support staff, who all have a high standard of care. We like to encourage anyone with veterinary specialities/interests.
We are a well-equipped practice with a top of the range endoscope and bronchoscope, digital x-ray, dental x-ray processor, cautery, orthopaedic equipment including a Fusion TTA Kit with drills and Saw.
If you are keen to further develop your skills, we have access to Advanced Practitioners and collaborate with other CVS Veterinary practices nearby so that we can refer internally. This means we can support Veterinarians through their development whether it is a certificate or just becoming the best Veterinary Surgeon you can be.
We are looking for an experienced and positive forward-thinking vet surgeon to join our practice. So if you fancy a change, want to live in a place like Elgin and want to continue to be a great Vet with a good caseload, we are the practice for you.
We are offering an attractive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Funded, supported and encouraged CPD
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave per year plus Bank Holidays (with our buy sell holiday scheme)
- An extra days leave each year during your first five years of service!
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave
- You can also get a slice of the profits by joining our Sharesave scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are our strongest asset
- Discounted pet products and services
- Access to Perkbox offering entertainment, travel and retail discounts
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
For an informal chat please contact Bethan on 01343 552242 or TEXT Lisa on 07901 223 740. To apply via our online portal please click Apply Now