Qualified Veterinary Nurses: Range Of Exciting Roles for 2020- London and Surrey
As part of our structured growth plan for this year we are expanding our services and will need talented RVNs. We are looking for RVNs who are interested in:
- Managing teams/team manager role
- Clinical nursing within our specialist surgical or imaging team
- Physiotherapy and hydrotherapy
- Clinical nursing within our primary care or emergency team
We are happy to consider part-time, full-time and flexible working.
Our practices are located in London and Surrey.
You don’t need experience in similar roles as we have training pathways to help develop your skills in the role you’ve chosen. These are designed with internal and external training courses which are all funded.
The salary ranges from £23,500 to £30,000 depending on experience and the role.
Why work for Voo?
We are an independent, family-run veterinary group that believes best pet healthcare is achieved by combining general, specialist and emergency care.
We are passionate about veterinary nursing and want RVNs to keep developing their skills. We also offer:
1) Competitive salary with set increases
2) Flexibility in hours
3) £1000 learning and development budget yearly
4) Competitive remuneration and benefits package
5) Great team spirit and regular team meet-ups
6) Structured training pathway for each role
Does this sound like you?
- You have mastered the basics and are ready for the next challenge
- You have a strong desire to grow and develop your skills
- You have a positive outlook and have problem solving mindset
- You work well with team members of differing experience
- You have good people skills: friendly, professional and a confident communicator
If you would like to be of an amazing journey and join team Voo we would love to hear from you.
To submit your application click the apply button.