Beecroft Animal Specialist Services is looking for Emergency & Hospital Veterinarians looking to experience life on the sunny island of Singapore!
Beecroft Animal Specialist Services, a 100% privately owned Specialist-run referral and emergency hospital, is looking for highly motivated veterinarians to join their rapidly growing team. The job will be located on the sunny island of Singapore. This beautiful garden paradise has consistently ranked in the top 10 countries in the world and it is easy to see why- world class food choices, year round summer weather, an extremely safe and clean environment and quick access to many of the most beautiful spots in the world.
Our brand new 10,000 square foot facilities include an ER/treatment area, a dedicated ICU, dog and cat wards, 2 underwater rehabilitation treadmills, a dedicated exotics ward, 3 surgical suites (one with fluoroscopy), two Xray rooms with digital radiography, ultrasound room, echocardiography, dedicated Scope room, CT, and soon to include a 1.5 T MRI.
We are looking for someone who has great communication skills and who can build and maintain excellent relations with the referring veterinary community. You will be joining a friendly and compassionate department with a focus on teamwork, respect and empathy whilst working in a professional environment.
Brief job description:
- Full time day and day/night hospital & emergency veterinarian positions available.
- Average 44 hour week with option of 8 hour or 11 hour shifts.
- A flexible rota with reasonable hours to allow excellent work-life balance.
- Work alongside our team of specialists clinicians and experienced vets and nurses.
- Competitive salary up to £80K depending on experience, combined with low tax rates!
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Continuing education allowance starting at $1000 and 1 week leave.
- Fully supported employment visa application.
- RCVS registered or holds a degree recognised by the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore.
- Must be energetic, team-oriented, compassionate, and have strong communication skills.
- Membership or certificate in ECC and/or Small Animal Medicine advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience or prior experience in emergency/hospital setting.
If interested, submit your application by clicking the apply button.