Veterinary Surgeon – New Advanced First Opinion Practice
“Our aim is to make sure the excitement of working as vet or RVN always outweighs the challenges that come with our profession” Dr JF Nell and Dr Donald Crawford
You can expect to receive:
- Salary £50 000-£70,000 depending on your level of experience
- Work in a brand new state of the art Advanced First Opinion Veterinary Practice equipped with everything you need including CT, endoscopy and ICU unit. Planned opening, March 2022.
- Work alongside a fun loving, expanded team of 16 vets (1 SAS cert holder and 8 other vets working towards their certs in ECC X2, Ophthalmology X1, SAS x2, SAM X2, Exotic X1) Which certificate would you like to do? We will fund it!
- Large client base, diverse caseload with plenty of exposure to routine as well as advanced and emergency work
- Fantastic, highly efficient and friendly support team of RVN’s, SVN’s and VCA’s
- Experience the adrenalin and excitement of afterhours emergency clinical work for 4 nights every 9 weeks with no other on call work. (6 days off after).
- 4 day working weeks, plenty of long weekends off
- Sponsorship available
- Private medical insurance, Life assurance 4 x annual salary, Pension scheme, Paid RCVS and BVA memberships
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service
If this sounds like the kind of exciting and collaborative work you want to be involved with or would simply like to know more, please get in touch with JF at email@example.com or just ping over a request to have a chat with any of our vet colleagues (Don, Ryan, Stacy, Caitlin, Damon, Anita, Johan, Charlie, Bianca) to find out how they feel about working with us.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Location: CO1 1YN