We are looking for aveterinary surgeon to join our team, there will be a mixture of consults and theatre time. The hours are 40 per week, 4 day week, 1:6 weekends with no OOH duties, however you would be required to check on any inpatients at night. Part time applications will also be considered.
We are a friendly dedicated team. Our surgery is committed to providing comprehensive healthcare services for companion animals and family pets. Modern facilities enable us to provide a wide variety of services such as preventative medicine and routine surgical procedures. The surgery is within walking distance of a modern and historic Norwich City Centre, with the Norfolk Broads and coastal areas close by. We have a good team of 5 vets and 4 qualified nurses.
We are looking for a fully qualified, confident and friendly veterinary surgeon with excellent communication skills, who enjoys dealing with clients and patients alike. To find the right candidate we will consider applicants from New Graduates to Certificate Holders.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you or you want to apply then please click the apply button.