Ideal for someone looking to expand exotics knowledge and gain a (paid for) Certificate in Zoological Medicine. 1 in 4 on call exotics only weeknights and weekends. Bank Holidays and holiday cover worked equal rota. On call backing up on-site junior vet… so not as busy as you think!
All mod cons and toys- endoscopy, CT, etc
Half day every week and long weekend 1 in 4.
Twice weekly exotics’ rounds – case discussion; CPD discussion and clinical planning- all outcome-recorded so good for PDR
What we need from you…
- Commitment and enjoyment of veterinary medicine
- Commitment to give excellent client and pet care
- A desire to learn
- GSOH essential!
And we will give…
- A large challenging caseload so you can be as good as you want to be
- Full support and teaching available at all times
- Very friendly staff and regular social events
- Coffee-making team all through the day and nice clients who make cakes!
To submit your application click the apply button.