Job Type: Veterinary Surgeon
Salary: £36,000 to £60,000+ pa DOE
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Location: Fareham, Hampshire
Job ref: 1531
Here at Vetfinders we are helping a practice find their next hire. This independent practice has a new opportunity for a confident Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
If you are an individual who is committed to developing and growing both yourself and the clients, then come and join an independent 100% small animal practice in Hampshire.
- Flexible work pattern for a good work/life balance,
- 5 days a week
- 1:3 Saturday Mornings
- No On-call
- Part-time hours considered
This friendly practice is looking for a vet who is a team player and prides themselves on delivering a high standard of care. They would like someone who enjoys working in a close knit, intimate and fun environment.
There is an excellent support network from colleagues and support staff teams to assist you, the Vets work closely together to provide the best possible client care.
The Practice boasts a very high level of staff retention, many of their staff having worked at the practice for many years.
New Graduates are welcome to apply as there is support in place to help you grow.
- RCVS & VDS membership fees included
- Generous employee pet care discounts
- 4 weeks holiday plus statutory days per year
- Pizza Fridays are regular
This Veterinary Surgery is a thriving and proudly independent small animal practice on the South Coast. They are a long-established practice, having served the Fareham clients for over 70 years. They are a small, friendly and client focused practice setting high standards of care for their patients. The surgery is an RCVS accredited General Practice and nurse training practice.
They have a well-equipped practice to help you provide the best care. It has all the usual diagnostic tools; radiography, ultrasound, endoscopes, blood machines, microscopy etc.
Peter has owned and operated the practice for over 20 years. Being privately owned, it has the flexibility to set its own policies and standards, it can adapt quickly and efficiently to any new ideas and challenges that may arise. Equally the owner welcomes and supports any new ideas and suggestions from the staff on how to do things differently or to better the practice and all in it.
What make them different...?
- This Surgery is independent, owned and managed by a Vet and he has been serving the Fareham and surrounding area for many years.
- The practice is accredited as a general practice under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) Practice Standards Scheme
- They are a three-vet, well-equipped surgery at one location and in one facility.
- They are available to their clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Many of their staff have been with the practice for many years. They have a close knit, fun team.
- Their vets make every effort to stay abreast of the rapidly changing veterinary field through continuing education.
- They always try to develop an understanding of what the problem is before deciding on treatment.
This is a chance to be involved in a growing independent practice surrounded by a motivated supportive team helping you to do the work you trained to do
Be 1st … Apply now!
Supporting Blue Cross. ‘A dream job for you, a Blue Cross Nurse paid for too.’
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VetFinders – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions, please contact us first, just let us know the job reference.
Thanks, and good luck, VetFinders.