Medivet Pinner is a dynamic clinic with fantastic and engaged clients. With our longstanding assistant vet taking maternity leave, Branch Partner Reena and Graduate Assistant Vet Natalie are looking for a friendly, experienced, client focused vet to join their team.
Reena holds certificates in Medicine and Surgery and is pursuing further training in endodontics. The clinic is well equipped with digital X-ray (dental and conventional), ultrasound and inhouse haematology and biochemistry analysers.
At the Watford hospital (only a short drive away) you can access endoscopy, laparoscopy, arthroscopy, orthopaedic and spinal surgery, ultrasound and CT services. The hospital boasts certificate holders in Surgery, Medicine, Cardiology and Imaging and the team there are always on hand to help.
This role would be suitable for a vet with more than 3 years' experience. Although there is minimal sole charge work, the applicant should be comfortable to perform routine consultations and all routine surgical and dental procedures.
We work to a 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends.
Salary and benefits:
- - Competitive salary depending on experience
- - Vehicle or £2500 allowance
- - 4-day week 09:00-19:00 / 39 hours per week
- - 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- - £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- - RCVS, VDS and BVA membership fees paid
- - 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- - Improved Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - Paid sabbatical after every five years’ service
- - Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- - Company discounts and reward scheme
- - 100% attendance scheme and ‘peternity’ leave