We are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon with excellent communication skills to join our team. You will have access to a varied case load with the opportunity to work cases up, with the support of experienced colleagues if required, ensuring that our high quality of client care is maintained. We work a 40 hour week including 1 in 4 Saturday mornings between 8am & 12 noon. Our working pattern allows a good mix of consulting & surgical time. No OOHs except for managing occasional hospital patients.
We are a 4 vet small animal practice, with a friendly team, performing general first opinion practice. We perform some advanced surgery including orthopaedics. We are located in an affluent town where clients expect thorough treatment and investigations. We have x-rays, ultrasound and an in house lab.
You must be a MRCVS registered veterinary surgeon, preferably with experience in a general first opinion practice. The successful applicant should be confident with consultations & routine surgeries. A registered clinical coach for our trainee vet nurses would be an asset.
Benefits (Subject to pro rata)
- 25 days paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Please email your CV to Paige at email@example.com or call 07545923277 for more information