Village Vet have a vacancy for a full time or part time veterinary surgeon to be based at our St Albans hospital.
Village Vet St Albans is a well-established, purpose built small animal hospital located in Hertfordshire, an area boasting great countryside and unparalleled access to London. Our facilities are modern complete including full digital diagnostic facilities, on-site laboratory, full operating theatres, separate dog and cat hospital wards, ultrasound, laparoscopy equipment, dental suite, big staff room and ample parking on site. We have a very experienced and empathetic team of vets, nurses and support staff who make this a great place to work. Our clients are loyal and subscribe to our way of working which is to ‘find out the answer’ rather than wait and see’. We look after our staff with generous CPD, rotas that are sustainable, lots of support both clinical and operational and work with an individual focus on developing the potential of all who join our team.
Village Vet St Albans have a new opening for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their hospital day team on a full time or part time rota.
- Care and work-up of complex and interesting cases within an RCVS Hospital and Emergency Centre
- Day work alongside an established, welcoming team of experienced vets with a range of clinical interests.
- Full time or part time rota
- Veterinary Surgeon.
- We will consider Veterinary Surgeons at all levels of experience.
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Additional CPD for Clinical Coaches
- Village Vet bonus
To submit your application click the apply button.