Village Vet have a vacancy for a full time veterinary surgeon to be based at our multi vet Highgate practice.
At Highgate you will find a committed client base within a beautiful practice which is equipped with digital and digital dental radiography, ultrasound, hydrotherapy, in-house lab and complete surgical theatre. This practice is an excellent place for someone to further develop their medical or surgical skills within a team that is known for it's mentoring ability and high clinical standards. The practice is locally supported by the Village Vet 24 hr service and London Veterinary Specialists all owing you a unique continuity with critical or complex cases that are seen at these sites.
Our wonderful Highgate practice is looking for a third vet to join a vibrant, established and highly experienced team.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Great Team player
- Excellent communicator with clients and colleagued
- Solid skills in routine surgery and dentistry
- The ability to work-up cases logically and safely and self-awareness to seek support where needed
- A willingness to learn
- Personal drive to keep up to date with developments in Veterinary medicine and expand knowledge base
In return we can offer the right candidate
- Four-day week
- One in three weekends (Saturday mornings only)
- Excellent mentorship for medicine, surgery and dentistry
- Bonus scheme
- A great environment to learn and an interesting, advanced caseload due to the experience of current vets at the site.
We will consider veterinary surgeons at all levels of experience
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Additional CPD for Clinical Coaches
- Village Vet bonus
To submit your application click the apply button.