Would you like to work in a practice where the team is the number one priority? Where a full-time working week is 35 hours?
At Sutton-in-Ashfield Vets4Pets, we put our team first. We believe that if there’s a happy team of vets, nurses, and support staff, then excellent standards of care for our patients and clients will follow.
When I say flexible, I mean as bendy as an elastic band. The usual full-time role is 35 hours a week spread over 4 days, with the same day off each week …. and NO WEEKENDS!!!!
If you want fewer hours, then get in touch and we can come up with a rota that fits with your life plans. If you prefer to split full-time over 5 days instead, no problem. And did I mention NO WEEKENDS!
If consults are your thing and you don’t like surgery, we can offer a consult-only role with the opportunity to work up your imaging/medical cases as you see fit.
If you are a budding surgeon, we can make sure you have an experienced vet available to scrub in with you as you start adding more interesting surgeries to your lists.
We are willing and able to support any interest or specialism up to certificate level, including funding and sending cases your way!
- Surgery? We have lots of kits and one vet already undertaking a certificate, another would be great.
- Medicine? We have a fantastic array of in-house lab equipment which means a lot of tests can be run without sending them away. Our ultrasound machine is top of the range, and also has Doppler.
- Exotics? One of our vets has a certificate and sees all sorts of unusual pets, and would love to have another vet to talk snakes too!
- Cardiology? Imaging? Ophthalmology? We would love to buy you the equipment you need if we don’t already have it!
We encourage case continuity and are passionate about ensuring every member of our team can pursue their interests.
The ever-important salary! Always up for negotiation but here is where our ranges lie pro-rata:
- 1-2 years qualified - £35-40K
- 2-4 years qualified - £40-50K
- 4 years plus - £55K plus, let’s talk!
Other benefits include
- 6.6 weeks holiday per year, plus your birthday off
- Unlimited CPD budget, we can’t put a price on your skill progression!
- BVA/BSAVA/VDS/RCVS paid
- Bonus scheme
- 20% discount on Pets at Home
- 30% staff discount in the practice
- Paid lunch breaks
- Working with our amazing work family!
Can’t wait to hear from our next superstar!