We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Equine Veterinary Surgeon to join our experienced team. Primarily an ambulatory role but with excellent facilities for more in depth clinical work ups and hospitalisation of patients. Continuity of case management is encouraged with the support of the whole vet and nursing team. OOH is on an equally shared rota.
Catley Cross Veterinary Clinic is a well-established mixed practice on the Essex/Suffolk borders. We run separate Small Animal and Equine/Large animal teams from a single site. You will be joining 6 equine vets and a supportive nursing team, including certificate holders and those studying for their certificate qualifications.
A can do attitude and great communication will help develop long lasting client relationships and cement your position within the practice team.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
To submit your application click the apply button.