Due to expansion there are opportunities for veterinary surgeons to join our flourishing independent group.
We are an RCVS accredited independent hospital practice with awards for inpatient care and diagnostic imaging. Our hospital provides high quality ultrasound, class 4 laser, endoscopy, ra-diography equipment and we have our own fully equipped in house laboratory. Our friendly team of RVNs provide 24/7 inpatient care.
Our hospital is based in Wolverhampton with branch surgeries in the suburbs of Kingswinford, West Midlands and Shifnal, Shropshire.
We are seeking enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeons, who would enjoy a mixed case load between the hospital and branch practices. Our modern, purpose designed branch surgery located in Kingswinford has a friendly, client focused team. The surgery is well equipped with airy con-sulting rooms and theatres and has on site x-ray and scanning facilities. Our expanding prac-tice, located in the beautiful village of Shifnal, has an increasing case load with an exotics bias.
Full time or flexible/part time packages are available for the right applicants. For those aiming for career progression we will encourage and support certificates.
• Excellent support and mentoring, great nursing staff.
• Clinical freedom, no targets or restriction on drugs used
• High clinical standards and excellent facilities to support this
• Interesting and varied case load
• 6.6 weeks holiday, RCVS/VDS paid
• Full time position includes 1/8 OOH rota, plus 1/8 Sat am only. Out of hours is for own in patient care, assisted by a RVN on site 24/7. Emergency out of hours call are own clients only until 10pm. Vets Now take all calls/new cases after 10pm.
To submit your application click the apply button.