Veterinary Emergency & Specialty (VES) Hospital is seeking Full time staff Emergency Veterinarians to join our 24/7 emergency and specialty/referral companion animal hospital in Singapore.
VES Hospital was founded in November 2017 and is now the largest multidisciplinary hospital in South East Asia. Our clinical includes specialists and referral clinicians in Anaesthesiology, Diagnostic Imaging, Emergency & Critical Care (ECC), Internal Medicine and Cardiology, Neurology, Ophthalmology and Surgery. New specialty departments are as well being added in the next few months.
We are committed to building a team of exceptional individuals who value expertise, collaboration, compassion, and humility, and to the creation of a healthy supportive working environment. We are also committed to an exceptional client experience and excellent relations with the referring veterinary community.
By the end of 2021 we are renovating a second larger Hospital bringing combined capacity to 30,000 sft, 12 consults room, 7 surgery rooms, ICU telemetry, mechanical ventilation, digital radiography, ultrasound, echocardiography, C-arm, 32 slices CT scan, on-site 1.5T MRI scan, rigid and flexible endoscopy [full Olympus new suite], in-house laboratory and rehabilitation equipment.
Singapore is a wonderful place to live in. Safe, very modern, cosmopolitan in the heart of South-East Asia, it allows escapes for beach and nature lovers even for a weekend (think Thailand, Bali…). English is the most spoken official language. It is truly an amazing and easy place to settle in, allowing excellent work-life integration.
▪ Full time day and night hospital emergency veterinarian positions
▪ Working alongside and supported by our multidisciplinary team of specialists and clinicians
▪ Flexible and sensible working rota to allow excellent work-life integration
▪ Competitive salary and benefits
▪ Veterinary degrees recognised by Singapore’s Agri-food and Veterinary Authority (AVA).
▪ Energetic, team-oriented, compassionate individuals focusing on patient care and communication
▪ Minimum 2 years’ experience with previous small animal rotating internship and / or work in emergency and critical care medicine will be an advantage
▪ Membership or certificate holders in ECC, Small Animal Medicine or Surgery will be highly regarded
▪ Continuing education is strongly encouraged and studying towards membership or certificate will be supported
▪ Employment visa application will be supported