We are looking for full time highly motivated and enthusiastic senior veterinary surgeon to join our amazing team. The successful candidate will be required to work 40 hours per week as well as take part in 1:4 weekend rota. You will not be required to work out of hours.
Eastbourne Vets has three branches which are all situated next to a beautiful seaside resort, with easy transport links to the cities of Brighton and London. We are a very well equipped hospital with a full diagnostic lab, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultra sound, ECG and a bronchoscope. We have Vets who are certificate holders in ophthalmology and orthopaedics.
Benefits (pro rata)
- 25 days paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
To submit your application click the apply button.