We're recruiting for a full time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join us here at Gower.
Gower Vets is a veterinary practice which has established itself amongst the local community in Swansea and now provides care to thousands of pets each year. We know as well as anyone that clients consider pets to be a member of their family and that is why the whole team at the practice works hard to provide the best veterinary care services.
We are a modern practice with a good range of equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy (and rigid endoscopy), Ligasure, full orthopaedic kit and dental radiography
This is a full time RVN role.
- 7.5 hour shifts, plus 30 minute lunch break
- Hours between 8am and 7.30pm
- No Out of Hours cover
- Shared weekend rota - the successful candidate will work approximately 1:10
- Salary up to £22,464
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- CPD supported and encouraged
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Staff discounts available
- To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to our Clinical Nursing Manager Katie Jones