Due to an internal move, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to lead our friendly team at Medivet Hyde Park.
Hyde Park is a 2-Vet practice with minimal sole charge, working alongside our Assistant Vet, Laura.
It's a really lovely practice with a gorgeous boutique and dog-groomers onsite. There are 2 consults, a very nice theatre with orthopaedic kit. Laura also has an interest in Imaging so does a lot of ultrasounds.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to “take ownership” and really make the role their own. It would suit someone with a client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills to continue building strong relationships with our lovely clients.
We require a minimum of 3 years' UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience.
The successful candidate will work to a high standard both medically and surgically and have the drive and eagerness to help develop this practice further.
If you’re working towards a certificate, you would also have the opportunity to take referrals from the whole Central London regions which is made up of approx. 21 branches.
Salary and hours:
- Salary of £65,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Vehicle or £2,500 allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 4 day working week (09:00-19:00 / 39.37) with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Paid sabbatical after every five years’ service
- Improved Maternity and Paternity cover
- Company discounts and reward scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Additional benefits include: 100% attendance scheme and ‘Peternity’ leave
Medivet Hyde Park is a truly lovely clinic in a beautiful area of London, located in the luxury retail quarter of Connaught Village, right on Hyde Park's doorstep.
Medivet Hyde Park feeds into our Kensington 24-Hour Hospital on the other side of the park, where our devoted night team manage all out of hour care. We also have a dedicated Ambulance Driver to transport patients within the region.
Kensington is equipped with digital x-ray, laparoscopic stack system, dental x-ray full in-house lab, ultrasound, separate dog and cat wards, isolation and two operating theatres.