We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and forward thinking Equine Veterinary Surgeon to join our loyal and dedicated team. We can offer a mix of equine/farm if desired. The role is primarily ambulatory, with the additional benefit of great clinical facilities for case works up and hospitalisation of patients, supported by an equine nursing team. Out of hours is on an equally shared rota. This is a full time permanent role.
The Kingston Veterinary Group is a well-established mixed practice in the heart of the South West with equine clinics at Longburton and Shavehill. The practice also has 2 small animal clinics and the farm sector works from the main office in Sherborne, Dorset.
At Kingston Veterinary Group, we really do believe that our team are our greatest asset and we are therefore looking for a passionate, forward thinking and driven Vet to join our close-knit team. You will have a solid foundation in routine equine work and a desire to build long lasting relationships with our clients.
Benefits (subject to pro rata):
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
To submit your application click the apply button.