Have a passion for Emergency Critical Care? Looking to keep your hand in an ECC caseload or take your first steps into emergency out of hour work? Perhaps top up your salary or are you currently in further study looking for weekend / night work?
Our permanent or fixed term weekend day and night positions are a great way to gain exposure to new and exciting cases working alongside our fantastic experienced team. We have a great support network and access to excellent CPD programmes. You are never on your own as a Vet OOH , always someone to share best practice advice with. We do also have more full time options available!
Our MiNight Stoke service is based within Rogers, Brock & Barker practice, Stoke-on-Trent. We truly have amazing veterinary talent here at RBB, lots of experience to be drawn from! With long standing members of our day team, we look forward to adding to our OOH MiNight team.
We are all part of the one team here, extremely supportive, look out for each other, hardworking and caring whilst creating a fun and friendly environment to work in. Our Nurses and support staff are the heartbeat of both the day and night teams and provide our Vets with top quality animal and client care. You will enjoy working with extremely enthusiastic, passionate people and be a Vet with a passion for working OOH with an Emergency caseload. You will enjoy excellent working conditions and facilities.
By joining us as either a permanent or fixed term weekend vet, you will have access to our benefits package which consists of:
- An excellent, highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Opportunity to pick up more shifts if you are looking for more than a weekend rota
- Excellent annual Practice Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay –for permanent employees this consists of 10 weeks full pay and 10 weeks half pay
- Excellent nursing support
- Structured support and development of clinical skills with the potential for support in gaining a fully funded certificate in ECC
- You can also get a slice of the profits by joining our Sharesave scheme
- Staff discounts, access to Perkbox and much much more
- 24/7 Employee Assistance programme – your health & wellbeing matters so much to us. Talking is vital!
- CVS Staff Pet Care Discount scheme
- Internal moves – reach out to our internal careers team where you can discuss new options within our group
If you feel you have the clinical experience and want to be part of our dedicated night team that will focus on gold standard patient and client care please get in touch! TEXT Lisa for an informal chat on 07901 223 740.
To apply via our on line portal, click ‘Apply Now' where we will be in touch to progress