Vet looking for a new adventure? Looking to be part of a super supportive, caring and welcoming team? A practice with long standing team members who have a passion for cake and achieving miracles?
Rogers, Brock & Barker Vets, Stoke-on-Trent are seeking a Full or Part time day Vet to join their team. No OOH, salary up to £50k DOE. Competitive benefits and relocation package available, Visa costs supported for European and International Vet candidates and accommodation all available.
We truly have amazing veterinary talent here at RBB, lots of experience to be drawn from! Stoke on Trent is situated at the heart of the Midlands, England. You will enjoy typical city amenities bit also gorgeous open countryside's. Great for outdoor exploring, golf courses, water sports and public transport links with a local railway station and airports such as East Midlands and Manchester approx.. 46 miles away…
You will enjoy working with an extremely supportive team who look out for each other, hardworking and caring whilst creating a fun and friendly environment to work in. Our Nurses and support staff are the heartbeat of our team and provide our Vets with top quality animal and client care. You will enjoy excellent working conditions and facilities. We can offer Full and Part Time options. Full Time is typically 40 hours per week. No OOH as this is supported by our MiNight Stoke team.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- An excellent, highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Excellent annual Practice Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay –for permanent employees this consists of 10 weeks full pay and 10 weeks half pay
- Excellent nursing support
- Structured support and development of clinical skills with the potential for support in gaining a fully funded certificate in ECC
- You can also get a slice of the profits by joining our Sharesave scheme
- Staff discounts, access to Perkbox and much much more
- 24/7 Employee Assistance programme – your health & wellbeing matters so much to us. Talking is vital!
- CVS Staff Pet Care Discount scheme
- Internal moves – reach out to our internal careers team where you can discuss new options within our group
Want to explore and find out more? TEXT Lisa for an informal chat on 07901 223 740. To apply via our on line portal, click ‘Apply Now' where we will be in touch to progress