Hawick Veterinary Practice is seeking to employ a full time registered Veterinary Nurse.
Based in the heart of the beautiful Scottish Borders, with breath taking views and scenery, and good transport links to nearby cities, this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
As the only veterinary practice in the town, we are a busy mixed animal practice with many opportunities for development.
We are a team of nine veterinary surgeons (six full time equivalent), five registered veterinary nurses and two veterinary nursing students.
The role will be a full-time role, including weekend work on a rota basis.
Your role would consist of-
- Performing nurse consultations
- Monitoring patient anaesthesia
- Patient care and kennel duties
- Administration duties
- Assisting Vets with their duties with small and large animal patients
- Patient and client care and experience is extremely important to us therefore wonderful customer service is a must.
- Salary from £21,000 depending on experience pro rata
- Generous holiday entitlement of seven weeks per year pro rata
- CPD is encouraged and an allowance given.
- RCVS membership fees included.
- Employee Discounts
- Specsavers Free Eye Test (and voucher for glasses for VDU use if applicable)
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with BUPA
We are happy to be part of Linnaeus Group with almost 180 sites across the UK and Ireland we are part of a growing community of like-minded veterinary professionals who are passionate about what they do. Linnaeus Group is proud to be a part of the Mars Veterinary Health family of veterinary practices which extends our network of 2,500 veterinary clinics and hospitals in over 20 countries making industry-leading pet care available to more than 25 million plus pets every year