Cinque Ports Vets, founded in the 1930s, is a multi-site, small animal, primary care practice servicing the Kent and Sussex area. With practices in:
Rye, Kingsnorth, Wye and Tenterden.
The Cinque Ports team is friendly and dedicated to pet wellbeing. Cinque Ports Vets provides routine primary care services, emergency care 24-hours a day, 365 days a year, keyhole surgery, laser therapy and acupuncture treatments. Cinque Ports Vets works closely with sister practice Milbourn Equine, the leading primary care equine surgery in the South East.
Due to growth, we are looking for a confident, minimum 5-year experienced veterinary surgeon to lead our exceptional team at our hospital in Kingsnorth. Our ideal candidate may be ready to take their first steps in a leadership role, or you could be someone already experienced but looking for a new challenge. You must work to a high standard medically and surgically, possess good communication and leadership skills and have the drive to continue to move our practice forward.
- A 4-day week and no OOH
- Generous holiday allowance of up to 5 weeks (pro rata) plus a day for your birthday
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Shared rota of surgeries and consults
- All the usual equipment including Doppler ultrasound, digital x-ray including dental x-ray, monitoring equipment and in-house lab
- Shared Saturday rota of 1 in 4
- Professional membership fees paid (RCVS,VDS,BVA) and discount for your own animals
- Generous CPD allowance, encouraged to certificate level
- Relocation package
To submit your application click the apply button.