Village Vet Winchmore Hill is a large, fully equipped veterinary practice conveniently located between Winchmore Hill, Palmers Green and Enfield with a spacious car park to the rear. We pride ourselves on the relaxed, friendly, caring atmosphere at our practice and offer a 24-hour service. The Winchmore Hill practice has a large team of highly experienced Veterinary Surgeons and Registered Veterinary Nurses for you to work alongside.
Village Vet Winchmore Hill are expanding their weekend nursing team. This Veterinary Nurse vacancy is an amazing opportunity to work in a forward thinking large veterinary practice.
Winchmore Hill is a thriving, dynamic clinic with overnight care that means that all our nurses get to nurse! Fancy a job with the following:
- Case continuity and gold standard care through the excellent facilities - operating theatre, ultrasound, endoscopy, dental suite, and experienced vet team (who have all been trained to remove their own sharps!)
- Exposure to complex cases including orthopaedic and Certificate level medical cases
- An experienced, talented and committed team who support each other
- The ability to run nurse clinics to develop skills in nutrition, geriatric health, puppy and kitten behaviour
- Opportunity for career development to include Clinical Coaching or further study
- Perks to include monthly staff ‘feasts’
- Registered Veterinary Nurse.
- Positive attitude.
- We will consider RVN’s at all levels of experience.
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
To submit your application click the apply button.