Are you an experienced Veterinary Surgeon looking to progress your career with a leadership role?
Or perhaps you have experience of leading teams already and would like a bigger challenge?
Abbey House is a large, busy first opinion and middle tier referral practice in West Yorkshire. Our 24/7 Tier 3 Hospital is supported by four branch clinics and is well equipped with CT, visiting MRI, 4 theatres, onsite lab, rigid/flexible endoscopy including laparoscopy, ICU plus lots more. We have a fantastic caseload for clinical development are we passionate about quality, clinical excellence and patient care.
Due to growth, we are looking for two Lead Veterinary Surgeons to join our team.
One role would be based at our Morley Hospital and would involve clinical and people leadership, and a medical or imaging interest would be desirable. You might be a certificate holder already or be working towards one.
The other will Lead our branches driving the clinical standard as well as motivating the team. You will hold responsibility for overseeing the day to day running of the branches and will be assisted by the Clinical Director and two dedicated Lead Nurses.
Experience of leading or managing people would be advantageous but full support will be given. At least 3-5y post grad experience is essential.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary up to £70,000 a year depending on experience plus bonus scheme
- Generous CPD allowance and 4 days each year to attend events
- Linnaeus CPD Programme (including certificate holder level and leadership CPD)
- 6.6 weeks holiday per year & birthday leave day
- Employee Discounts
- Specsavers Free Eye Test (and voucher for glasses for VDU use if applicable)
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with BUPA
- RCVS Fee Paid
- VDS cover
We are looking for a full-time vet (4 day week, 1:4 weekends) but can be flexible for the right candidate.
To submit your application click the apply button.