This fantastic opportunity would suit someone who has experience in zoo or exotics or would have the willingness to learn, but who is also confident in small animal work.
They are extremely proud of their large and loyal client base who are majority insured, and expect them to work cases up to a high standard, working out the best approach with them for each individual case.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced vet to develop skills. Career progression is just as important to us as it is to you, and they'd love to work with you to help you achieve your goals, funded certificates available for the right candidate.
- A competitive salary paying between £40k to £50K depending on experience
- Bonus scheme.
- Holidays: Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- VDS cover included
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Industry leading maternity and paternity packages
- Relocation package considered